Textual Arachne

A weaver of threads.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Out of the broom closet

I've outed myself.

Until last night, only the Velveteen Rabbi knew that this blog existed. Up until this morning, only she and my partner knew. Now I've given her permission to let others know, and I've told him, and I've put it on the back of a few business cards.

Time to get over that fear of publicity!

Time, perhaps, to put up the disclaimer. Most blog readers should be aware of this, but as a gentleman asked me today, I can't let the sole responsibility rest on the reader. Therefore:
This is not meant to speak for all pagans, for all paganism. This is me and my opinion and my explorations.

Just in case that wasn't clear.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Niobium said...

Rachel or VR sent me. I look forward to your words.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Niobium said...

That should say 'Rachel OF VR'

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Turtleheart said...

Congrats on "outing" yourself! I look forward to reading your blog!

(found you via Nio)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

I'm so happy to see this, and to know you'll write more. Now I have to go back and read the previous Tarot walk....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home